Trial Study Day International & European Law
Welcome to the Trial Study page of the programme International & European Law. Here you will find all the information you need.
Where and when?
- What: Trial Study Day
- Where: The Hague and online
- When: Thursday 9 March, 10h00 – 15h00 (you received the link to the online session by e-mail, use any browser except Internet Explorer) or Friday 10 March, 10h00 – 15h00 (in person)
- Contact person: Hesther Calis - email@example.com
- Lunch: Lunch voucher of 5,00 euros provided by the Law Programme on 10 March. All other expenses are at your own costs. You may bring your own lunch or buy food and drinks at the canteen (payment with a bank/credit card and/or lunch voucher, as cash is not accepted).
- Bring: Your enthusiasm and pen & paper or laptop for making notes
Below the programme of the Trial Study Days:
|09.30 - 10.00 (10 March only)||
Welcome and registration in the Atrium (ground floor)
|10.00 – 11.00||
Welcome words and presentation Introduction to the LAW Programme in OVk.61 (9 March: online environment, the link is send by e-mail after registration)
|11.00 – 12.00||Mock lecture 1 in OVk.61|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch break (9 March: online guided tour of 15 min)|
|12.30 – 13.00 (10 March only)||
Optional: guided tour around the university, start in Atrium
|13.00 - 14.00||Mock lecture 2 in OVk.61|
|14.00 – 15.00||Q&A session with LAW students in OVk.61|
See you on either 9 March online or 10 March at our main campus in The Hague!
If you have any questions or if you registered but cannot make it to the Trial Study Day, please inform us accordingly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org