COVID-19: Questions and updates
Here you will find a Q&A with some more COVID-19 related questions, such as how THUAS deals with the still applicable hygiene measures and self-testing. The university of applied sciences continuously monitors the situation and anticipates possible scenarios. New developments will be communicated as soon as possible and the Q&A will be updated.
COVID-19 preparations for the coming academic year
Frequently asked questions
- Update 29 August 2022
- Update 15 February 2022
- Update 25 January 2022
- Modified face mask policy 19 January 2022
- Update 14 January 2022
- Update 3 January 2022
- Update 18 December 2021
- Update 14 December 2021
- Update 26 November 2021
- Update 12 November 2021
- Update Open Day 13 November
- Update 2 November 2021
- Update 14 September 2021
- Update 28 July 2021
- Update 16 July 2021
- Update 22 June 2021
- Update 8 June 2021
- Update 20 April 2021
- Update 14 April 2021
I am or will be a student and have a question about the following:
My first year at THUAS
Do you have a question about your reading list, the introduction week or other practical information?
- You will receive an email from the degree programme where you have registered with more information about getting started!
- Or go to this page for more information about your start at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
My degree programme
Do you have a question about (negative) binding study advice, timetables, study delays or other education-related questions?
Please contact the Front Office of your degree programme:
- Faculty of Public Management, Law & Safety (BRV)
- Faculty of Business, Finance and Marketing (BFM)
- Faculty of Health, Nutrition and Sport (GVS)
- Faculty IT & Design (ITD)
- Faculty Management & Organisation (M&O)
- Faculty Social Work & Education (SWE)
- Faculty of Technology, Innovation & Society (TIS) (for TIS students, click on your degree programme for the contact information of the Front Office)
Services for me as a student
Do you have a question about support, a student psychologist, the library or other services for you as a student?
- Go to the services page!
I am a staff member and I have a question about:
Do you have a question about creating 'quality time' with students, useful tools or work formats to get started right away? Do you have a question about creating 'quality time' with students, useful tools or work formats to get started right away? Do you have a question about creating 'quality time' with students, useful tools or work formats to get started right away?
- Go to the Blended Learning page on the Employee Portal.
Do you have a question about the hybride working format, employment conditions, hybrid education or other practical information about coming back to work after COVID-19?
- Go to the Back2School page.
- Discuss this within your team and/or with your manager.
I am external and will visit THUAS:
For example, are you visiting THUAS to give a geust lecture, meet a (contact) person or make a delivery?
The Hague University of Applied Sciences asks everyone to do a self-test before visiting THUAS. In the Q&A you will find answers to COVID-19 related questions such as our hygiene measures and self-testing.